Health, Safety or Sanitation Concerns

The Wood County Health Department conducts an Exterior Housing Evaluation Survey every 5 years. To learn more about the results for Bowling Green, view:

Please call the Wood County Health Department at 419-354-2702 for any concerns regarding sanitation or health-related issues for a structure or property (such as unsafe structures, peeling paint, broken windows, etc.).

Please call the Bowling Green Police Division’s Civil Service section for complaints regarding nuisance issues (tall grass, barking dogs, litter on neighbor’s property, vehicles parked on the grass, etc.).  Feel free to view the civil enforcement response guide for a full list of concerns and contact information.  This information, and more, can also be found on:

Good Neighbor Guide (PDF)

Additional Resources