The Bowling Green Police Division (BGPD), in cooperation with local victims services agencies in Wood County, provides for contact with victims advocates onsite at BGPD or offsite at cooperating agency locations.
The BGPD coordinates with cooperating agencies to provide for review of police reports, investigations and actions, and follow-up contact with victims of crime. The cooperating entities continually strive toward the common goal of interaction between law enforcement and victims services professionals in providing for the needs of victims of crime.
Other Victim Resources
- The Cocoon - The Cocoon exists to provide safety, healing and justice for survivors of domestic and sexual violence, their children, and all others affected by these abuses. We also provide educational outreach services throughout the community
- VINELink - This system is an information and notification resource that provides users the ability to search for information about an offender's custody status and register to receive a notification when a change in status occurs.
- Homeland Security Investigations, Victim Notification Program - allows eligible victims and witnesses to obtain reliable and timely information regarding a criminal alien's release from custody.
- State of Ohio Crime Victim Compensation - If you or your family members are innocent victims of a violent crime, financial assistance may be available.
- The Wood County, Ohio Prosecutor's Office Victims Assistance - The Office of Victim/Witness Services Division of the Wood County Prosecutor's Office acts as a support, information, and assistance provision system for those affected by crime