The Commissioners want to raise awareness of Bowling Green's Urban Forest that is found both on public and private property.
The City of Bowling Green Tree Commission has announced its 6th annual photo contest. In 2023, we are asking citizens to submit photos highlighting trees in all four seasons of the year: winter, spring, summer, and fall.
How the Contest Works
- Submit any eligible photo using the Photo Contest Entry Form.
- The contest runs between now and October 31, 2023.
- The tree commission will select the top photos from the categories: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- The public will vote on the selected photos to choose the top overall photo in each category.
- Any amateur photographer residing in Bowling Green
- Photos must be taken within the Bowling Green City Limits
- Photo must be of a tree and not other landscape plants (i.e. shrubs, annuals, perennials, etc)
The top photo in each category will receive a $25 gift certificate from North Branch Nursery and a print of their photo from Main Street Photo.
Photo Contest Entry Form