Pay My Bill
The City of Bowling Green is excited to announce a new and improved bill pay service for paying your utility bill powered by InvoiceCloud. With simple and secure navigation, you can pay the way that’s most convenient for you – online, by phone, or by text -- anytime, 24/7. Sign up and log into your InvoiceCloud account to manage your utility bills.
- Pay your bill anytime, 24/7, via your easy-to-use online portal.
- Manage your account and view utility bill and payment history. Invoice history starts with your August 2022 utility bill. Payment history starts with the first payment made using Invoice Cloud.
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment.
- Set it and forget it with AutoPay - save time and avoid late or missed payments.
- On the go? Use Pay by Text to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method.
- Prefer the phone? You can use your landline or mobile device to call 844-519-2038 and make a payment using the secure, 24/7 automated Pay by Phone feature.
Credit/Debit/PayPal: 3% of Payment Amount (Minimum of $1.25)
ACH/EFT $1.95 per Payment (Unless AutoPay Customer)
IVR $.95 per Phone Payment (In Addition to Credit/Debit/PayPal Fee)
Please visit your account portal to access your account and view your payment options or call 844-519-2038 to make a payment 24/7 by phone.
Automatic Utility Payment
Existing customers who currently participate in our Automatic Utility Payment program, where your utility bill is deducted from your bank account on the due date, will be converted to AutoPay customers in Invoice Cloud. Your bank account and routing numbers will be transferred under your utility account number and name.
Questions regarding the new process and service fees should be directed to the Utilities Business Office by phone at 419-354-6252 or by Email.
Additional Payment Options
- Mail your payment with the pre-addressed envelope included with your bill.
- In person at the Utilities Business Office
- For after hours payments, there is a night drop box available at the Utilities Business Office
- Please note this option may result in your payment not being posted to your account until the next business day.
- Please do not place cash in the night drop box.
Curious how to use Invoice Cloud? Start here!
- Online Account FAQs
- How to Pay by Text
- How to Register for an Account (after making a one-time payment)
- How to Register for an Account (from your payment portal)
- How to Register for an Account (while making a payment)
- How to register for Reoccuring Scheduled Payment
- How to Register for Paperless
- How to AutoPay